Tuesday 8 March 2011

Bitten By The Bug!

After the card making class I can't stop thinking about crafty stuff! So to break myself back in slowly I bought a couple of kits (wwwarrrrghhhh! kiiiiiits!) to get me going again. This one will be for my OH birthday - he's a fishing freak!

Kanban Card Making Kit - Fishing Shed

This one will be for general friendship cards and a wedding card for a close friend.


Basic Grey Blush Card Kit
With ickle pickle around it's hard to get time to craft so I'm off to Mums on Friday - she'll watch ickle pickle for me whilst I get crafting. I cannot wait!

1 comment:

brenda said...

Hi Jo

Glad you are back into your crafting and with some lovely creations.

Thank you so much for sharing with us at Stampalot challenge this month, good luck and hope to see you again.

B x