Saturday 2 August 2008

You've Been Framed, Flutterbies and Domestication!

Gone all domesticated! Have done my washing and tumble dried it today. Never used a tumble drier before, it's all new to me! Thankfully both the washing machine and tumble drier survived my usage! :p

Found a lovely piccie of dear old Oscar (kitty left behind and Mumsy's and Freaky Deaky Dad's) to put in a frame sent to me from my bandy wandy friendie, along with a new home card. BTW, she gonna be famous soon! On a Tesco advert with Paul Daniels!!!

Card and Pussy Cat Framey Wamey from Bandy Wandy Friendie

Also got my beads and wire out tonight, got butterflies on the brain, so had a crack at making one from wire and beads - melikes!

Fly Away Home

4 comments:

creative lilac lina said...

Looks Fab. Did you follow pattern?

Freaky Deaky Crafty Chick said...

Yup, I can email it to you if you like? I kinda made it up though, didn't majorly follow instructions!

Hayls76 said...

Awww I'm so glad you like the cat frame! Mefamous? ha ha I wish! I really love your wire butterfly. I want a pink one now! lol Your so clever hun xx

Freaky Deaky Crafty Chick said...

I will make you a pink one and send it to you! I hope 'tis ok calling you my bandy wandy friendie, and advertising the fact that you gonna be on an advert! :)