Friday 25 July 2008

I Got New Home Cards! (and... a new TV!!!)

Blimy, I hit the jackpot today! I had 2 cards delivered by Mr Postie, and 3 by hand!

L to R - J, M&J, Mumsy, Tams and Auntie C & Uncle M.

My fave card is from Mumsy, she is crafty wafty, and made me a stonkingly stylish card :)

Also today, Freaky Deaky Dad had a day off work so he popped in to check out my shower (only seems to have one setting currently - bloody freezing!!!) then we went off to get some bits I needed, including Lush shower gel, the new one, called Yummy Yummy Yummy (wonder if that is a take off from the Abba song Money Money Money..? I saw Mamma Mia the movie the other week, it was ace!)

Well, *I* thought we were going to look at freeview boxes and check out TVs that I cannot afford to see what would be a fair price for me to get something second hand. You see, ye olde Samsung TV has decided it will be pink, very pink, on all channels, and all videos and DVDs I watch, and this means it's broken (waaaaaah!) Yes, pink is one of my favourite colours, but it doesn't mean I want to watch pink TV!

Anyway, Freaky Deaky Dad marched me to John Lewis and low and behold out came the credit card (it rarely sees the light of day lol!) and there he was buying me a fab TV, 19" widescreen, Electronic Programming Guide, and... wait for it... Freeview! :D

Perfect timing... I am all tuned in ready for Crafting for Christmas tomorrow on QVC!!!

No comments: