Thursday 24 July 2008

New Address Cards and My Bunny Wabbit

I felt uber creative this evening (and I couldn't sleep) so I made a set of new address cards to send to various relatives. Kept them simple - stamped backgrounds (on the left hand side ones I have used Prima stamps, on the right hand side ones Crafty Individuals) Matted and layered onto 2 further pieces of card picking out colours from the skeleton leaves used on the front. I have had those kicking around for a good couple of years, not really knowing what to do with them, so took this opportunity to break open the packet and use them! Stamped "new address" onto vellum and attached over with lickle flower brads. Very therapeutic!

New Address Cards

I may have had to leave (not so) little Oscar behind with my parents, but I have a new pet (well, ish!) A bunny wabbit - I have named him Robbie) keeps coming out early morning and early evening to chomp at the grass outside my lounge window. Today, however, he actually was out during the day (maybe because it was so hot?) and he lounged around on the grass for a few hours under some little bushes...

Robbie the Rabbit


He's not dead, just sleepy... aaaahhhhhhh!

No comments: