Sunday 27 July 2008

Last Minute Waterfalls!

"Don't go chasing waterfalls, please stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to..."

Anyone remember that song? God, that takes me back... TLC, circa 199?

Anyways, I wanted so badly to do the waterfall ATCs for ATC Addicts, and having already cut out all the bits and pieces, it would have been nuts not to have done them, so, with the deadline tomorrow, I finished these ATCs in the nick of time, at 11pm!!!

Just to stress myself up even more, I thought I would have a bash at putting a slide show into this post, so you can see the full effect of a waterfall ATC. Why do I do these things to myself?!
Dreaming and Dancing...

What's New Pussycat...

My Flutterby Butterfly...

1 comment:

creative lilac lina said...

last minute they may have been but good job you manage them they are fab. The slide show is a good way of showing each bits. Me likes muchly :)