Wednesday 9 July 2008

Nail Varnish High and Somewhere to Be :)

Backtracking - 4th July 2008

OMG! I am high because of the nail varnish backgrounds I have been making today, or because of the news I received?! I have been offered a flat!!! Totally unexpected, completely out of the blue, but after the initial shock, I had a feeling of comfort in the knowledge that soon, I will have "somewhere to be"...

Enough about that though, onto important stuff like getting crafty! Purely experimentally, I dropped a few blobs of 2 or 3 different colours of nail varnish onto card, placed another piece of card on top, squished and smooshed them together (very technical terms lol!), the result being a kind of marbled effect!

But my goodness did it reek of nail varnish - bleurgh! Rather too much so I had to consign these backgrounds to another room in the house whilst they dried and the smell eased off!!!

Oooh... I got a flat I got a flat I got a flat!!!

*bump back down to earth*

Yikes, I don't have hardly anything to furnish a flat... I shall have to perhaps camp out on the living room floor with my craft stuff and that's it! Anyone who wishes to make a donation to the "Furnish Jo's Flat" fund, please get in touch!!! :p