Wednesday 9 July 2008

Treasure Box Stage 2 (and My Booky Wook!)

Treasure Box... nearly there!

Feeling a lot better about my box, much better! I added some buttons (attached with wire) to cover up a little blip, and some pearl beaded chain too. The lid pretty well completed, I took a small metal tag and melted a few layers of pearl UTEE on top, and dropped in an Eiffel Tower charm. Not quite sure how this will be attached as yet...

I simple added some lace around the bottom of the box, although I think perhaps it needs something more... that will have to wait until another day because...

... I picked up a copy of My Booky Wook by Russell Brand from the library today - cannot wait to get my nose stuck into it!

1 comment:

kathleen said...

Started reading 'my booky wook' and it's great!Russell Brand is......em..... different!