Tuesday 29 July 2008

On the Scrapheap, Tea Time (and a card for a poorly girl)

Been crafting like crazy today - finished off Scrapheap Challenge ATCs for ATC Addicts R Us (just in the nick of time too!) Used my "border" Paper Artsy stamp for the first time, as well as some epoxy postage stamp stickers my FDF got me for Crimbo. Been waiting for ages for an ATC that they would work with, and finally got my chance - yay!

Exploring

How Much Longer

The Great Escape

Got my first new home ATC from a member of ATC Addicts R Us, Tea Time at Jo's... very clever idea, and a totally unexpected piece of mail :)

Anyone for a cuppa?

I had a card to finish off today as well, to send to Mumsy's work colleague's daughter who is very poorly in hospital at the moment. I hope she likes the card and that it will brighten her day, even if just for a few moments, when she opens it and reads our messages.

I used the bird stamp, as I hope over the coming weeks she will be able to fly away from the hospital and feel free again.

No comments: